Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Business AS Mission.

With all the talk about our upcoming plans, I thought I'd dedicate this blog to help people gain a better understanding of what in the world we're going to be doing.

Most people know the basics: We're going to Thailand. For 3 years. With the hopes of doing business. Business as mission. Seems simple enough. But naturally, more questions arise.

One of the big ones we've encountered so far is, "So...what IS 'business AS mission'?" Well, I'm glad you've asked.

But if it's okay, I'm going to defer the question to Bill Job. He's the President and Founder of Kingdom Business in China and, below, he defines the real meaning of business as mission and his belief that true business creates eternal value. It's a powerful 4-minute video illustration that sheds light on the possibilities of how a workplace can become an incredible ministry field. And well, we would be honored if the Lord would let us be a part of something like this in Thailand.

Take a look.

2 comments:

  1. This looks cool! I want to do something like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting....very interesting. Is BAM only focused in the third world countries?

    ReplyDelete