So, this video is old school, but the message is so great that I just don't care.
I watched this short video about 5 years ago. And I still haven't forgotten it. For as many sermons as I've heard, books I've read, and videos I've watched, this one stands out the most. It's forever etched in my mind, on my heart, and in my life.
It's all about not wasting your life. It's all about having purpose. Eternal significance. It's about shedding the typical worldview and taking on a whole new, and quite radical, Biblical one. It's inspiring. It's convicting.
And well, let's just put it this way... I've never been able to look at seashells the same.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
If you went on to read the back cover of his book golf was another thing I will never view the same way. I am glad I don't collect seashells, play golf, or plan to retire anytime soon. On a serious note Piper has been a mentor to me from a distance for a long time.
ReplyDelete