Saturday, October 2, 2010

Reversed thinking.

I won't be long-winded today. Aren't you thankful? :)

Just came across this video that I had to post. The thing I love about it, besides its awesome creativity, is the honest truth behind it. It brought me back to the way I used to think before Christ reigned in my life. The way I thought before God reversed my thinking.

It reminded me of the life-altering, 180 degree change in mind, body and soul that happens when you choose Christ. The world looks different, your purpose changes, you old self is put to death as we are washed clean and made a new creation in Him. It's quite amazing. Quite a miracle, actually.

And so...

Praise God for our new hope and life in Him.

Praise God for when our flesh fails, we are caught by His abounding grace.

Praise God for His rich mercies as we turn from our perverted and worldly thinking.

Praise God for reversing all things. For reversing our thinking, our way of life, our entire beings.

And most of all, praise be to God for reversing the consequences of sin and death by offering eternal life through His beloved Son.

To Him be the glory and honor and praise forever. Amen!

1 comment:

  1. We played this for our youth at Fall Retreat! I love it, it's so awesome! Love youuu

    ReplyDelete