But this post isn't about our vacation. Or about how we're transitioning to a new life. It's about our beautiful God. Something we couldn't escape as we made our way along Highway 1.
I was telling someone the other day that our trip felt like being in a constant state of worship. How could it not looking at God's overwhelming beauty all around us? It made me think of His power, His creativity, His everlasting hesed. It made me feel small, yet entirely significant that the Creator of all of this could love little ole me.
Because words just wouldn't do, I made a little video of pictures from our trip accompanied by one of our favorite songs that we liked to sing while driving. I pray that you can marvel at how breathtaking, enormous and beautiful our God really is as He expresses Himself through all creation.
Beautiful Lauren!! Thank you for those spectacular pictures!
ReplyDelete